Now is the time where new year’s resolutions are being set. Plans are being made, and everybody has goals they would like to set and achieve for the coming year.
The thought of a diet often brings dread, but determination in January – cutting carbs or sugar, but here at MEO we are looking at a different kind of diet – dieting expenses!
January is an excellent time to re-evaluate business plans, and look at ways to save time and money. Perhaps there’s an expansion on the horizon, and you’re concerned about the functionality of your current expense process? Or maybe you’re just wanting to cut costs?
Then an MEO Plan is exactly what you need!
Here’s what you can achieve with an MEO Expenses diet plan:
· Reduced mileage fraud – no more exaggerated mileage claims, with the use of postcode and mapping services
· Enforce your expenses policy with built in rules
· Approval limits mean excessive claims can be automatically rejected
· Clear reporting – see exactly where the money is being spent
· Easily record your expenses – use the MEO app from anywhere in the world to upload your receipts
· Ensure your expenses are compliant – Accurate VAT and P11d information
· Simple integration with Finance systems
In 2017, MyExpensesOnline helped SME’s to process more than 110,000 individual expense claims.
In 2018 we continue our mission to deliver easy to use software, which with as little as 10 claimants per month, you can save time and money on your expenses.
Contact our team today, to find out how you can save money by putting your expenses on a diet!